Cloud infrastructure and security
- Architecture consultancy (mainly AWS)
- Cloud development (mainly AWS)
- DevOps (mainly AWS)
- Hybrid cloud on-premises connection strategies (design of low-latency, manageable VPN infrastructure)
- AAA solutions:
- Standard authentication solutions like windows authentication, federated authentication using industry standards like WS-Federation, SAML2P.
- Building API security with industry standards as there are: OpenID connect for authentication, OAuth2 for delegated authorization, ABAC, RBAC and XACML for fine-grained, session independent access control.
- Custom solutions because the one-fits-all approach is at times simply not possible.
- Integration into existing infrastructure (reverse proxy integration for example)
- Coaching – enabling people and knowledge sharing.
- Backend development in your programming language of choice (except Java). In order of expertise:
- Backend development in cloud environment + DevOps. Experienced in deployment, maintenance, and building maintainable cloud strategies, for example using AWS cloudformation stacks, blue/green deployment approaches, …